Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
There is an open role as a Staff Accountant for one of our clients in a growing market agency.
Compensation : $70000 - $80000
Job ID : 19318
- Daily accounting tasks with a strong attention to detail, including monthly invoices, expense bill-back supporting documents, and daily cash and bank reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly financial statements
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Review and record expenses from RAMP, corporate cards and Bill.com for approvals of bill-back expense invoices
- Organize and maintain client files with supporting accounting/expense backup
- Manage Accounting inbox to respond to questions/requests from clients and account managers related to invoices, expenses, project codes, and remaining budget
- Create monthly retainer, project and pre-bill invoices
- Assist with bi-weekly Accounts Receivable Aging report with Partners to manage collections and communicate with clients regarding past due invoices
- Reconcile bank statements and post daily cash transactions/deposits
- Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Add new vendors to Bill.com; collect new vendor files including Form W9, billing contact and payment information
- Prepare documents for annual audit and tax/compliance filings, including 1099s in January
- Apply new accounting policies and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Report to the Controller and work to improve financial processes; Support Controller to prepare month-end, quarter-end and yearend reporting
- 3 + years of relevant agency accounting experience
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Online
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.