Staff Accountant Tax
Accounting + Finance
White Plains, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A top entertainment business management firm in White Plains, is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team of dedicated professionals.
Compensation : $70000 - $90000
Job ID : 15446
- Prepare individual, corporate (S corp and C corp), partnership, estate, trust, fiduciary, and exempt organization tax returns
- Review General Ledger and reports to assist in preparation of tax projections
- Perform tax research and planning, as needed, to solve client’s tax issues
- Correspondence regarding tax notices, jurisdictional issues and/or tax audits
- Prepare closeouts for loan-out corporations and analyzing payroll withholding requirements for federal and state
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports that may include net worth statements, cash flow schedules, meeting packages, budgets, investment analysis, tour reconciliations, etc.
- Assist with state, local and international tax clearances for touring artists
- Assist client service team with other projects, as necessary
- 2+ years (Staff) or 5+ years (Senior Staff) in preparation and/or review of individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Organization skills with attention to detail
- Capability to learn new systems and process information quickly
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and QuickBooks
- Familiarity with GoSystems is a plus
- Undergraduate degree is required
- CPA is highly preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.