New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A publicly traded technology company is looking to hire a Staff Accountant in NYC.
Compensation : $75000 - $80000
- Assist with the month-end and quarter-end close processes, including preparing journal entries and supporting reconciliations
- Perform monthly analytics to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial statements
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for various balance sheet accounts
- Ensure accurate coding of expenses and proper recording of invoice and purchase order accruals and other AP related accounts.
- Assist with documentation of accounting policies and procedures that ensure all financial transactions are executed according to GAAP principles
- Assist with financial audits and SOX compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of relevant accounting and/or audit experience
- Big 4 or large regional CPA firm experience a plus
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- SaaS or Technology industry a big plus
- Proven knowledge of US GAAP and SOX
- Highly organized and results-oriented and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Solid verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to NetSuite is a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.