Staff - CPA Firm
Accounting + Finance
Iselin, New Jersey
- Public accounting experience working on and/or leading tax, audit and accounting engagements for closely held businesses in a variety of industries, and high net worth individuals.
- Tax compliance and tax consultation for high net worth individuals and related closely-held businesses
- Review individual, partnership, corporation and trust tax returns (1040, 1120C, 1120S & 1065)
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax projections for estimated taxes.
- Prepare and review correspondence for tax notices.
- Review white paper financial reports.
- Coordinate with Tax Partners and respond to client inquiries
- Assist partner in scheduling work assignments, including tax returns and monthly accounting work.
- Supervise staff, including one to three bookkeepers.
- Review invoices for family office bill pay clients.
- Review bank reconciliations and general ledgers
- Help manage financial download activity.
- Other family office work
- Assist in coordinating various niche services, where needed
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.