Strategic Analyst - Manufacturing
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is seeking a Portuguese-speaking Strategic Analyst to join their dynamic team.
Compensation : $100000 - $125000
- Research and monitor the market to identify start-ups and innovative companies with synergy potential with our organization
- Evaluate the value and growth potential of early stage companies through in-depth financial and commercial analysis
- Perform due diligence and prepare detailed reports on investment opportunities
- Support the investment decision-making process by providing valuable insights and recommendations
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to support the execution of successful investments
- Monitor the performance of portfolio companies and provide regular follow-up reports
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in venture capital, M&A, business development or related areas
- Knowledge of the start-ups ecosystem, innovation and technology trends
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.