Structured Products Specialist
SHARE THIS JOB
20B+ global alternative credit fund is expanding it's CLO platform and looking to hire a Structured Products Specialist. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a structured product background who would love to work alongside a very experienced CLO Product Specialist with over 20 years of industry experience and be involved in the full life cycle management of a growing CLO platform.
Compensation : $100000 - $150000
Job ID : 16612
The Structured Products Specialist will be responsible for all compliance aspects of the firm’s growing BSL CLO business. The person in this role will:
- Have a good level of CLO knowledge including a thorough understanding of CLO tests, their calculations and Indenture language.
- Review of monthly CLO reports as well as quarterly distribution reports to investors.
- Review reconciliations comparing key portfolio information and statistics between the manager and the trustee.
- Resolve differences in a timely manner by working with various internal teams and external service providers.
- Daily reporting to portfolio managers and CFO on investment compliance criteria and objectives.
- Prepare/Calculate responses to requests from portfolio managers.
- Liaise and consult with operations, tax, legal and audit advisors.
- Understand and interpret requirements outlined in legal documents governing operating and reporting requirements to ensure compliance with such documents.
- Review daily cash flows and reconciliations to ensure proper allocation of payments.
- Perform periodic equity requirement calculations.
- Monitor daily cash balances.
- Work with information technology to develop and implement new reporting tools and enhance reporting transparency.
- Build and use models in Excel to evaluate indicative portfolios, analyze sensitivities and assist with other ad-hoc requests from the CLO team
- BS degree in Finance or related degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 2 years of experience at another fund, trustee bank, or structured finance advisory platform within Big 4.
- Ideal candidate will have CLO compliance testing and monitoring experience.
- Strong Excel skills with experience operating and building financial models
- Fundamental understanding of credit products and markets, including bank loans and corporate bonds
- Excellent verbal communication and relationship management skills
- Strong team contributor with proactive drive to deliver results
- Outstanding attention to detail and committed to process and related improvements
- Flexible, quick learner with the ability to multi-task
- Able to lead projects to completion and create process efficiencies
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.