PA - Surgical Physician Assistant
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Staten Island, New York
- Facilitate continuity of care from admission to discharge
- Perform in-house consultations, assist in the OR and the ED and do some outpatient clinic work
- Prescribe medication, diagnose and treat patients pre and post-surgery
- Schedule is primarily12-hr shifts, 14 shifts per month considered full time
- Weekdays and weekends included
- Will be on a dedicated service (either Orthopedic, Neurology or Critical Care- SICU)
This is an 1199 unionized position with eligibility for overtime and fantastic, low cost benefits!
- Certification as Physician Assistant Required
- Active NY State License Required
- Board Certification required
- Previous Surgical or Hospital Experience preferred, but not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.