PA - Surgical Ortho or Urology
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Bronx, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Academic medical center in NYC is seeking a full-time Physician Assistant to cover either their Orthopedic Surgery with Hand dept or ENT and Urology dept. Will teach and new grads welcome!
Compensation : $104000 - $115000
Job ID : 11895
- Large teaching hospital in NYC that focuses on ongoing education for their staff, lecture series offered each month
- Department consists of ten PAs that cover the service 24/7 between clinic, OR and floor duty
- For ORTHO/HAND rotate between 1st assist, clinic and surgical floor
- For ENT/URO will be 8-4 or 9-5 with OT if needed. May have some back up call on weekends(TBD)
- No call schedule, team covers between 10 of them
- Round with attendings every morning, ENT/Urology is combined service, Orthopedics work with 5-6 surgeons and 1 hand surgeon
1199 Unionized position, eligible for time and a half overtime, full 1199 benefits which includes health and dental at virtually no cost
- Masters Degree as Physician Assistant, Board Certification
- NY State License
- H1B cap exempt - they can sponsor a visa candidate
- Recently graduated physician assistants are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.