Healthcare - Allied Health
Jamaica, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top notch Ambulatory Surgery Center has an immediate opening for a full time Surgical Technologist.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform proficiently in the role of scrub technician for all surgical procedures performed
- Coordinates work systematically through orderly, sequential, and conscientious behaviors utilizing knowledge base obtained through education and experience
- Completes assignments in a timely manner
- Actively participates in surgical procedures and represents self as a team player
- Appropriately plan of care as it relates to patient needs, surgeon preference, and modifications of a procedure
- Identifies problems with equipment and follows appropriate procedure to repair or replace items
- Diploma from accredited Surgical Technologist program
- 2 years of operating room experience or equal background
- Certification for Surgical Technologist
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.