New York, New York
- Lead drafting of internal memos, screens, models, and communications
- Manage the due diligence process including all business, financial, legal, and technical due diligence.
- Work closely with existing investments, evaluating platform and add-on acquisitions.
- Experience in deal execution including managing due diligence process and working closely with
intermediaries through closing process.
- Demonstrated excellent judgment and decision making when executing a transaction, monitoring an
investment, and in interactions with management and external parties.
- Demonstrated ability to think about the long-term strategy of our overall business as well as the
opportunities and risks investments face; anticipates the long-term impact when evaluating possible next
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- Mastery of Microsoft office – excel, PowerPoint, word, etc.
- Personal motivation with demonstrated success working within a team; strong leadership and project
- Strong interpersonal, relationship and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree with an exceptional record of academic achievement
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.