Systematic Portfolio Managers - Hedge Fund
Financial Services - Front Office
New York, New York
Our client seeks to hire quantitative portfolio managers & team with proven capabilities to identify opportunities & arbitrages in the marketplace and deploy capital systematically to capture alpha. As a manager, you will be required to optimize the allocation and deploy rigid risk management to deliver superior performance.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track-record of running capital with returns in excess of 20% YOY and a Sharpe ranging from 2 + on any given asset class.
Targeted Systematic Strategies:
- Intraday & Medium Frequency
- Fixed Income & Macro
Must have institutional experience from recognized Hedge Fund, Proprietary Trading Shop or Investment Bank. No interns. No day-traders.
- 5+ years proven track-record with portable P&L
- Sharpe ratio >2
- Hard P&L >$20Mil - +20% ROC
- Proven success managing >$100Mil AUM
- Portable IP & Track-Record
- Bachelors from an accredited university with advanced degrees in Mathematics, High Science, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred
- Strong risk management skills
- Superior proven quantitative skill set
- Collaborative professional with superior communication skills (written & verbal)
- Python, SQL, C++
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.