Senior/Manager/Director - TAS
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A prominent consulting firm is looking to hire an experienced Due Diligence professional to join their Transaction Advisory Services team.
Compensation : $100000 - $170000
Job ID : 19602
- Support the day-to-day activities of Transaction Advisory client service teams executing on buy and sell side diligence engagements.
- Assist in identifying issues for purchase price adjustments and potential deal structuring insights.
- Utilize business, finance, accounting, and analytical skills to perform tasks including, but not limited to quality of earnings, financial trend analysis, working capital trending, and benchmark, financial statement review, business plan assessments and cash flow statements.
- Lead the preparation of reports, written analyses, presentations, and other client deliverables.
- Participate in the development of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial consulting practice including assisting in marketing, client pitches, and product and practice development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field
- CPA required
- Minimum of 2+ additional years of financial due diligence experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of audit experience
- Solid working knowledge of US GAAP
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint