Melville, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Progressive Central Long Island CPA firm seeks Tax Preparer for their stable diversified, growing Tax Practice.
Compensation : $70000 - $90000
Job ID : 10815
- Identifying and communicating tax matters to Managers and Partners.
- Building relationships with clients and business partners.
- Ability to apply knowledge of business functions, strategies and processes to provide services, solutions, advice and improvement to clients served.
- Applying your knowledge and comprehension of professional standards and governing principles to client business.
- Supervising and reviewing semi-senior and associate work, offer suggestions and guidance.
- 3 +years of broad base tax experience involving, Individual, S-Corps, C-corps, and Partnerships.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field is required.
- A CPA designation is preferred, but not required.
- Candidates should be prepared to meet challenging client requirements, provide value added services and should possess strong communication (both oral and written), interpersonal and analytical skills.