New Hyde Park, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A top entertainment business management firm on Long Island is seeking a Tax Accountant to join their team of dedicated professionals.
Compensation : $70000 - $90000
- Prepare individual, corporate (S corp and C corp), partnership, estate, trust, fiduciary, and exempt organization tax returns
- Review General Ledger and reports to assist in preparation of tax projections
- Perform tax research and planning, as needed, to solve client’s tax issues
- Correspondence regarding tax notices, jurisdictional issues and/or tax audits
- Prepare closeouts for loan-out corporations and analyzing payroll withholding requirements for federal and state
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports that may include net worth statements, cash flow schedules, meeting packages, budgets, investment analysis, tour reconciliations, etc.
- Assist with state, local and international tax clearances for touring artists
- Assist client service team with other projects, as necessary
- 1+ years years in preparation and/or review of individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.