Tax Accountant - Individual & Trusts
Accounting + Finance
Massapequa, New York
- Strong prior tax experience with preparation of individual and trust taxes, planning, and review
- Experience working with high-net worth individuals and related tax work
- Proficiency in managing client accounts with significant client contact
- Perform tax research
- Must be fast-learning and quick-thinking, accurate, organized and analytical individual with ability to maintain a high aptitude for detailed work
- Demonstrate capability to multi-task effectively and skills to work well under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Maintain thorough, current knowledge of complex tax and business concepts.
- Excellent compensation and fringe benefits package including 401k profit sharing
- Room for growth and unique opportunity for the right, highly qualified individual
- Professional environment with emphasis on continuous learning and quality of life
- Positive, forward-thinking and friendly office with business casual dress code
- Fully flexible scheduling with remote access capability
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.