Tax Associate Or Senior Tax Associate - Financial Services
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Global Tax and Advisory firm is seeking a Tax Associate!
Compensation : $65000 - $100000
Job ID : 10794
- Preparation of a wide array of Financial Services sector related tax returns.
- Carry out research, analysis and writing assignments in connection with planning memoranda, tax issue resolution and tax opinions.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and state level tax authorities.
- Utilize tax preparation software to prepare, review and process returns.
- Interact extensively with managers, partners and clients on all engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and sufficient accounting hours as necessary to sit for the CPA exam. MST or Law Degree a plus.
- CPA certified or commitment to pass CPA exam.
- Preferably 2-4 years of tax related accounting or legal experience.
- Working knowledge and/or experience with tax compliance for partnership entities a plus.
- Strong research, writing and analytical skills.
- Overall planning and problem solving experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of tax software, ProSystem fx a plus.
- Must be able to work additional hours as needed to meet client deliverables.
- Travel to various local client locations and other PKFOD office locations via personal vehicle may be required.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.