Tax Compliance Director
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
One of the world's Largest Private Equity Firms is hiring for a Leadership position in their Global Tax Compliance & Reporting team.
Compensation : $140000 - $165000
Job ID : 19989
- Prepare the quarterly and annual worldwide U.S. GAAP income tax provision timely and accurately in accordance with ASC 740.
- Prepare the GAAP and U.S. Statutory income tax footnotes and all required disclosures
- Prepare the income tax provision workpapers for all entities and build all necessary workpapers to support and reconcile all opening deferred tax and income tax payable balances
- Prepare tax account general ledger analysis, including current/deferred tax expense, income tax receivables/payables, FIN 48/ASC 740
- Assist in developing departmental policies, procedures, and processes to minimize global corporate income tax provision risks
- Research tax issues effectively in all areas of tax law, global economics, and tax accounting
- Coach and mentor a team of Tax associates
- Must have experience with ASC 740
- Must have Corporate Tax experience
- 5 years minimum of public accounting and/or private experience
- CPA highly preferred
- US reporting of foreign investments experience including PFIC’s, CFC’s and CFP’s is a Huge plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.