Florham Park, New Jersey
- Supervise and coordinate staff in preparing individual, partnership, corporate, fiduciary, and tax-exempt entity tax returns.
- Schedule and review staff work.
- Conduct tax research.
- Serve clients’ specific needs, and identify value-added solutions for clients.
- Review the work performance of staff on an ongoing and semi-annual basis.
- Prioritize competing work demands, and manage time appropriately.
- Maintain organized and neat work areas so that files can be easily reviewed by others.
- Keep colleagues informed of progress and the need to make adjustments to scheduled work.
- Follow established procedures, but suggest innovative, progressive ideas where appropriate.
- 10+ years of progressive tax experience in a public accounting setting or family office , including a minimum of 5 year in tax management
- Licensed CPA required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Graduate degree in Tax preferred.
- Proficiency in ProSystem Tax, or an equivalent tax software, required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to the tax field through participation in professional interests
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.