Long Island City, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is a Global Publicly-Traded Specialty Manufacturer looking to add a Tax Manager to their lean team. This role will be all encompassing Tax Compliance & Tax Provision with exposure to M&A and Special Projects
Compensation : $115000 - $135000
Job ID : 13195
- Prepare, review and file various Federal, State and Local tax returns and Tax Provision (ASC 740)
- Prepare and review estimated quarterly tax calculations.
- Assist with ongoing and future acquisitions
- Prepare and review various foreign forms included in the federal consolidated filings (Forms 5471, 8858).
- Familiarity with FATCA cross-border transactions is a plus
- Assist with IRS and state inquiries and audits.
- Perform special projects and other related duties.
- Approximately 5-6 years of tax experience; mix of “Big 4” and industry preferred.
- Ability to manage his/her time effectively, meeting deadlines consistently.
- Proficiency in CCH ProSystem fx Tax; CCH ProSystem fx Workpaper Manager; Thomson Reuters
- Checkpoint or other comparable software is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Masters in taxation is a plus. CPA preferred.