Tax Manager - CPA Firm
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- Interacting closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise
- developing and managing staff; working closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development and business development opportunities; and formulating and delivering innovative tax planning and tax savings strategies.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating tax compliance and advisory work for clients primarily in the Financial Services Industry. Private Equity or Hedge Fund Clients
- Review Federal, Multi-National, Multi-State Partnership tax returns.
- Lead client relationships on day to day tax matters supporting partners with service execution and development of extended services.
- Experience range: 5-10 years of public accounting tax experience
- CPA or Enrolled Agent is required
No remote candidates at this time
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.