Clifton, New Jersey
- Advanced specialized tax expertise
- Reviews research findings, tax returns and work papers, formulates conclusions consistent with firm policies and professional standards, and determines implications and best course of action for client
- Ensures all tax advice is technically correct and properly documented
- Understands the firm’s policies, procedures and professional standards
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Dedicates time to coaching and developing others through training, providing opportunities for them and helps them succeed
- Actively communicates the client’s needs and facts to the appropriate team members to execute the work
- Builds relationships across industry service groups to ensure client service excellence through an integrated approach
- Develop trust worthiness with the client and team members
- Must have B.A./B.S. degree in Accounting (MST/MBA is a plus)
- CPA license required.
- 5+ years of work experience; prior experience in real estate and construction industry is a plus
- Strong technical skills in taxation
- Prior experience with Prosystems is preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.