Warren, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
A Global Insurance Organization that has a newly created Tax Manager opening that will assist primarily with Tax Compliance, but will also gain exposure to all areas of Tax
Compensation : $125000 - $150000
- Produce tax filings including federal, state, and extensions.
- Create information responses requested under audit to federal, state, and local tax authorities.
- Assist in the annual tax return to tax provision process.
- Research tax issues effectively in all areas of tax law, insurance operations, global economics, and tax accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree required; CPA or master of taxation degree a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of state and federal income tax experience.
- Insurance or reinsurance experience is a plus, but not required.
- Strong experience related to state income tax returns.
- Experience with OneSource Income Tax software strongly preferred.
- Experience writing tax memoranda a plus.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.