Tax Manager - Law firm
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- Individual partner U.S. and International tax filings
- Entity level U.S. and International tax filings
- Maintenance of the tax basis fixed asset register
- Implementation of procedural improvement associated to these activities
- BS in Accounting is required
- CPA is required
- Public Accounting experience with partnership taxation is required
- Supervisory experience at a law firm or public accounting firm with clients in the legal industry
- Familiarity with a partnership model including knowledge of cash basis accounting, audit and tax issues.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in Excel.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.