Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A fast-growing CPA firm based in NYC is seeking a Tax Manager that has partner potential. The Managing Partner is constantly winning new business and needs a strong Manager to handle the day to day of the clients and develop the staff. It’s a family environment and he is not looking to burn anyone out; turnover has been low.
Compensation : $110000 - $160000
Job ID : 6926
- Provide effective consulting, planning and compliance for your clients
- Perform tax research to resolve issues
- Manage the day to day needs of your clients
- Supervise the completion of tax returns (Individual, Partnership, and Corporate), provide feedback, training and mentoring to staff
- Handle tax examinations and notices as needed
- Support business development activities
- 6+ years in public accounting, tax
- BS in Accounting
- CPA a +, not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.