Tax Manager, Sr Manager, Or Director - Family Office
Accounting + Finance
Harrison, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Fast Growing, Global Audit, Accounting, Tax, and Advisory firm is looking for a Tax Manager, Sr Manager, Or Director - Family Office to join their team!
Compensation : $125000 - $200000
Job ID : 9857
- Serve as the trusted advisor to family offices on strategic, operational, and financial matters.
- Direct tax compliance and consulting services for multi-generational families.
- Provide analyses of financial, gift, estate, and income tax issues for ultra-high net-worth individuals and families.
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise.
- Build, manage, direct, and monitor multiple client engagement teams while maintaining active communication with clients in an effort to manage expectations and help ensure client satisfaction.
- Lead, participate in and contribute to market and business development activities external to the firm; including identifying and pursuing new potential client service opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university
- Advanced degree preferred (i.e MST, JD, LLM)
- Active CPA required
- 8+ years progressive public accounting or family office tax experience
- Strong experience in the review of tax returns for wealthy family members and their trusts, investment entities, and private businesses
- Successful candidates will possess ability to plan client engagements, provide tax consulting services, manage compliance projects, supervise and review work of team staff members, work closely with clients as well as internal partners
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information and tax law
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.