Accounting + Finance
West Islip, New York
- Review tax compliance functions for individuals and their related businesses (corporate and partnership returns)
- Develop and train staff/seniors throughout the organization.
- Work with Partners/Leadership on internal firm initiatives and business development.
- Advise clients on best practices to reduce their effective tax rate.
- 6+ years of progressive tax experience
- Knowledge of audit
- Real estate, manufacturing, consumer product, technology, and nonprofit industries a +
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.