Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top 30 Audit, Tax & Advisory firm who recently expanded operations into the NYC area and is in hyper growth mode.
Compensation : $130000 - $170000
Job ID : 16828
- Tax planning and preparation, entity structuring, wealth preservation, family succession consulting, and more.
- A Tax Manager works closely with firm leadership and plays a key role in business development and firm administration activities, including training and mentoring less-experienced team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Master’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- CPA with 5+ years of experience in federal tax compliance, planning and consulting at a public accounting firm.
- Technical knowledge sufficient to sell and execute engagements in a variety of industries
- Proven ability to manage, mentor and develop a team
- Strong relationship management and practice development skills
- Ability to attract and service new clients and expand services to existing clients
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.