Tax Manager - Advisory Firm
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top 30 Audit, Tax & Advisory firm who recently expanded operations into the NYC area and is in hyper growth mode.
Compensation : $130000 - $170000
Job ID : 16828
- Tax planning and preparation, entity structuring, wealth preservation, family succession consulting, and more.
- A Tax Manager works closely with firm leadership and plays a key role in business development and firm administration activities, including training and mentoring less-experienced team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Master’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- CPA with 5+ years of experience in federal tax compliance, planning and consulting at a public accounting firm.
- Technical knowledge sufficient to sell and execute engagements in a variety of industries
- Proven ability to manage, mentor and develop a team
- Strong relationship management and practice development skills
- Ability to attract and service new clients and expand services to existing clients