Tax Partner - Direct Admit - NYC
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Midsize CPA firm in Manhattan seeking a Direct Admit Tax Partner. They focus on commercial clients (manufacturing, retail, consumer products, professional services, etc.) and are looking to expand. NO BOOK OF BUSINESS REQUIRED, but highly preferred.
Compensation : $175000 - $250000
- Provide firm leadership through example.
- Be responsible, oversee and supervise multiple engagements in progress simultaneously in addition to other duties including some assigned staff administrative duties.
- Identify new business development opportunities and assist in growing existing client services via BD initiatives set forth by yourself.
- Develop employees in both technical and management areas in addition, provide effective feedback to partners and senior management/supervisory.
- Experience preparing proposals and doing business development
- Supervision of a department
- Book of business preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.