Tax Partner - Trust & Estate
Accounting + Finance
Cranford, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
A full-service certified public accounting and advisory firm with a long history of serving clients both domestically and internationally is looking for a Tax Partner - Trust & Estate to join their team!
Compensation : $200000 - $500000
- Expert in Trust & Estate Planning; Estate, Trust & Gift Tax Compliance Services and; Individual income tax and foreign financial reporting.
- Oversee managers, supervisors, senior associates and staff.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with clients and staff.
- Focus on and drive Trust & Estate offerings throughout the Firm.
- Actively participate in people development.
- Maintain operational excellence (billing, collections, personnel management, scheduling, and related administrative responsibilities).
- Technical responsibility for quality and financial performance on his/her tax clients.
- Collaborate and represent the firm to clients and prospects in the marketplace.
- Work across all regions as a collaborator and leader within the respective function.
- Substantial responsibility in overseeing client service delivery of solutions for clients and collaborate to introduce other service offerings.
- Use industry knowledge, experience, depth of technical knowledge and strong collaborative expertise to add knowledge, value, and executive leadership.
- Develop business plans, leading and developing personnel in their interactions with clients in the marketplace.
- Assist in building, developing, and managing a book of business to meet goals and objectives.
- Use professional network and existing relationships to actively develop new business for the respective area as well as extend opportunities to other lines of business within the Firm.
- Effectively manage client relationships to exceed client satisfaction.
- The Partner will be responsible for maintaining quality standards of excellence and best practices.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and proven success in managing and motivating teams.
- Exercise the highest levels of leadership and mentorship.
- Successfully integrate strategies defined by the Firm.
- Attract, develop and retain talent.
- Ensure the continuous professional development of staff is being met.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting required.
- Advanced degree preferred (e.g., MST, JD, LLM).
- CPA license required.
- 10+ years’ experience in public accounting required.
- Extensive experience in Tax Advisory and Planning and Trust, Estate & Gift planning and compliance.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred experience with Prosystem Fx, GEMS, Intelliconnect, BNA and PPC software.
- Must be able to work additional hours as needed to meet client deliverables.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.