Accounting + Finance
Hicksville, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A prestigious business management firm is looking to hire a tax preparer to their team because of growth in their business.
Compensation : $65000 - $950000
Job ID : 9352
- Review individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns.
- Identify industry/client tax issues and situations, and facilitate tax research and planning.
- Advise regarding IRS and state issues and responding to governmental correspondence and audits
- 3+ years of High-Net-Worth Tax preparation experience
- Experience working with high-profile clientele and professional discretion
- CPA license is highly preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.