Woodbury, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is a growing midsize CPA firm in Central Long Island Looking for tax professionals that can be groomed into management.
Compensation : $80000 - $120000
- Executes accurate and timely preparation of all individual, partnership and corporate tax returns
- Performs orderly management of tax workpapers
- Maintains and reconciles balance sheets, general ledger accounts
- Assists in issues of tax resolution
- Researches tax law and regulation updates
- Review work within the team to ensure timely and accurate completion of audits
- Assist staff with other accounting projects as required
- Maintain effective working relationships with Partners and staff to review work and discuss changes, as needed, to ensure efficient workflow and excellent client relations
- 2+ years of experience
- BS in Accounting
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.