Tax Semi Senior - HNW
Accounting + Finance
Clifton, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
Prestigious CPA firm seeks an experienced Tax Accountant. The position is based in the New Jersey or Maryland office. The candidate will work alongside managers and partners, and will provide supervision to less experienced staff. The candidate will be provided with mentorship and ongoing feedback to promote learning and growth.
Compensation : $60000 - $70000
Job ID : 8808
- Prepare high net worth individual, fiduciary, corporate, partnership, and tax-exempt entity tax returns.
- Coordinate with staff and managers with regard to multi-state returns.
- Conduct tax research.
- Serve clients’ specific needs, and identify value-added solutions for clients.
- Maintain accurate records for client billing system.
- Assist in the training and development of less experienced staff and interns.
- 3+ years of progressive tax experience in a public accounting setting; strong focus on high net worth individual returns required.
- Licensed CPA preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Graduate degree in Tax preferred
- Proficient in MS Office suite and QuickBooks. Proficiency in ProSystems Tax, or an equivalent tax software, required. Proficiency in Prosystems Engagement a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to the tax field through participation in professional interests
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.