Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
We serve privately held businesses and entrepreneurs, as well as high net worth clients including individuals, families, their family offices and closely held businesses.
Compensation : $90000 - $110000
Job ID : 9026
- Working with Managers and Partners, manage your own and staff’s client work to meet or exceed internal and client deadlines regarding tax workflow.
- Check Firm Flow daily for updated assignments.
- Proactively set regular meetings (for example weekly) with Managers or Partners for Status Update meetings to review work progress.
- Think ahead for the Manager or Partner to allow enough time for them to proactively manage client issues.
- Present work for detailed review so that Reviewers have adequate time to address and resolve open points prior to their presenting projects for Partner review.
- Consistently meet the expected level client service hours.
- 3 + years Tax experience from a Medium to large CPA firm.
- CPA or MS a Plus or working towards completion
- CCH Prosytem, CCH Engagement, and GoFileRoom/FirmFlow experience, have high net worth experience handling hedge fund K-1s, , we will consider if you resend resumes and verify those requirements.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.