Accounting + Finance
Woodbury, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in major markets throughout the East Coast, our client's firm ranked by Accounting Today among the 50 largest accounting firms in the nation and the top 10 in the Mid-Atlantic Region. THIS ROLE SITS IN WOODBURY Location.
Compensation : $85000 - $100000
Job ID : 15447
- Prepare complicated tax returns and begin to review smaller tax returns.
- Identifying and communicating tax matters to Managers and Partners.
- Building relationships with clients and business partners.
- Ability to apply knowledge of business functions, strategies and processes to provide services, solutions, advice and improvement to clients served.
- Applying your knowledge and comprehension of professional standards and governing principles to client business.
- Supervising and reviewing semi-senior and associate work, offer suggestions and guidance.
- 4+ years of broad base tax experience involving, Individual, S-Corps, C-corps, and Partnerships.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field is required.
- A CPA designation is preferred, but not required.
- Candidates should be prepared to meet challenging client requirements, provide value added services and should possess strong communication (both oral and written), interpersonal and analytical skills.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.