Tax Senior Accountant
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top Tier Management Consulting firm is looking to continue to build their Tax Advisory team - the firm boasts a very young, vibrant, entrepreneurial culture with many team building and social events, including multiple yearly trips for the entire firm. They also offer EXTENSIVE work from home capability and business development opportunities (that you will get compensated for!)
Compensation : $80000 - $110000
Job ID : 3387
- Responsibilities cover assisting with all manner of tax planning opportunities, managing elements of the various tax compliance processes, conducting tax research and writing position memos, and building complex tax workpapers and financial models.
- Assist with a wide variety of tax planning projects across all of the lines of business within the US group
- Oversee key elements of the annual income tax compliance process
- DFS tax reporting process
- Own the 1099 and 1042 reporting processes, DFS tax reporting process, sales tax reporting process, tax notice resolution process
- Assist with the tax provisioning process
- Conduct tax research and draft issue memos
- Build/update multifaceted tax workpapers and financial models
- Liaise with federal, state, and local taxing authorities
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ overall experience in corporate and/or big-4 public accounting for large organizations.
- Relevant college degree such as Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Experience in big-4 public accounting firms.
- Travel – own transportation required; be willing to travel to local client sites.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.