Tax Supervisor - Financial Services
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A full-service certified public accounting and advisory firm with a long history of serving clients both domestically and internationally is looking for a Tax Supervisor - Financial Services to join their team!
Compensation : $100000 - $130000
- Prepare research memoranda, written correspondence/guidance and other documents.
- Prepare and providing detail review and analysis of complex Financial Service sector tax returns, including hedge funds, private equity firms, broker-dealers, investment managers, HNW, family office.
- Grow new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client’s businesses.
- Work closely with Tax Partners to satisfy the needs with planning compliance.
- Understand and manage firm risk on tax services performed.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university required.
- MST or Law Degree a plus.
- 5+ years of progressive tax compliance/supervisory experience in a CPA or law firm servicing Financial Services and HNW/family office clients required.
- CPA certification preferred or demonstrated progress towards obtaining CPA certification, including required 150-credit coursework.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Strong research, writing and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and problem solving experience.
- Knowledge of tax software, preferably ProSystem fx.
- Must be able to work additional hours as needed to meet client deliverables.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.