Team Assistant - Private Wealth
Admin + Office Support
New York, New York
- Scheduling meeting with high profile clients and coordinating all logistics surrounding those meetings
- Preparing presentations and other client materials for meetings.
- Booking domestic and international travel and processing expenses.
- Maintaining the CRM system and running reports
- Taking on ad hoc projects as asked.
- A minimum of 2 years Administrative Support experience preferably out of Financial or Professional Services with heavy in person client exposure
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience working with CRM systems a plus
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- A Bachelor's degree
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.