Tech Support Analyst - Hybrid
New York, New York
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise.
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others.
- Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Computer Science or Information Technology, Information Systems related program is preferred.
- High level Microsoft Operating System and O365 skills
- A minimum of 7 years Information Technology experience or Healthcare Information Technology experience with systems and applications in use at the organization. e.g. intel based systems, Microsoft applications, View, NextGen, PACS, CPACS, RIS, PowerScribe, Dragon, Phreesia, Zeiss, etc. is required.
- Ability to work with, define and analyze end-user workflow is required.
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and schedule activities is required.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Must be self-directed, self-motivated and a self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.