Trade Operations Analyst - Bespoke Financing
New York, New York
- Work closely with investment team to maintain proper position management and risk
- Cash management: Book, Review, and Approve cash movements in the firm’s accounts
- Operations point person with firm’s various fund administrators to ensure proper booking, settlement, and reporting of positions/NAV.
- Assist finance team with profit and loss reconciliation and reporting for both management company and funds
- Identify workflow/system improvements and work with the team to enact change
- Products: RMBS Bonds, Whole Loan Mortgages, Repos, Futures, and Swaps
- BS degree in Finance or related degree
2-6 years of related operations experience in the finance industry
- Experience across fixed income, bonds, credit highly desirable.
Strong analytical skills and the ability to process large amounts of data
- Ability to collaborate with multiple groups and teams
- Interest in solving problems and creating solutions that automate and increase efficiency
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work both independently and as a team player
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; additional technology and coding experience a plus
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.