Trading Operations Analyst
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A leading quantitative investment firm that is looking to add an experienced trading operations professional to their growing team.
Compensation : $85000 - $115000
Job ID : 17902
- Assist with the clearance, settlement, and reconciliation of all trades.
- Work very closely with traders, brokers, finance, custodians and others to ensure timely settlement of trades.
- Partner with software engineers to further automate and enhance workflows.
- Perform data analysis and assist with the building of new systems and controls.
- 1-3 years of experience within a trading operations capacity.
- Strong technology skills, experience with SQL and Python preferred.
- Strong communication skills, and comfort working in a fast paced environment.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.