Trading Operations Analyst
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A hedge fund with $30B of AUM and a stellar track record is looking to add a Trading Operations Analyst to their growing team.
Compensation : $85000 - $110000
Job ID : 17915
- Manage all stages of the trading process - capture, affirmation and settlement - across a diverse portfolio
- Reconcile trading activity and cash positions
- Book trades across asset classes
- Assist with strategic process improvement projects
- 1 to 3 years of sell or buy side operations experience
- Interest in working in a lean team with a lot of exposure
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to handle large data sets
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.