Treasury Accounting Associate
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- Generating cash ledger reports and reviewing them against ending balances
- Journal Entry postings where the Senior Accountant prepares them and delegates them to the Treasury Accounting Associate
- Assisting with interest collections
- Delivering settlements of investment securities
- Processing checks received and deposit
- Accounting/Finance degree with 1+ years of Corporate Accounting experience or a finance degree in a treasury finance department handling recs, interest collections, paydowns.
- Experience with accounting systems preferred, but not required.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.