New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A fast growing, Private Equity backed Fintech is looking to hire a Treasury Analyst.
Compensation : $90000 - $100000
Job ID : 14052
- Prepare and present treasury reports, budgets and financial documents to management
- Be a liaison for the company’s global banking relationships
- Work with AP and AR team to oversee day-to-day cash and compliance with loan covenants.
- Prepare daily cash schedule detailing inflows and outflows, schedule of forward-looking cash and cash requirements including the model for short- and medium-term cash needs.
- Manage cash movement amongst global entities and payment of intercompany balances.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annually debt compliance reporting
- Perform trend analysis to identify variance that required detailed explanation and follow-ups
- Document cash, debt, and equity transactions.
- Develop cash management, investment, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Implementing financial policies and procedures.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.