SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is a world-class Multi-Strategy Hedge fund whose growth has been steady & boasts a performance of ~30% since its inception. They are looking for the right hire & fit to join their dynamic team as a Treasury Optimization Specialist. This role is located in Stamford CT & requires all new hires to be in office and fully vaccinated. The benefits, perks & amenities are exceptional--only surpassed by the Team & Fund's upwards potential & growth.
Compensation : $100000 - $130000
Our client is looking for a new Treasury services associate level team to help verify margin calls & recalls for Repos, Futures, Cash, and Derivative trades. This team commits capital for the OTC transactions and are responsible for the Firm's & PM's financing & working capital; margin optimization; financing procing & balance sheet and return calculations. They will also be tasked to ensure sufficient & optimized liquidity as a priority. They'll work closely w Tech on data & workflow requirements; work closely w legal & Hd of Treasury on credit and trading agreements. This role requires a highly organized professional with excellent attention to details & communication skills as you will be asked to report frequently to senior management and conduct ad hoc priority projects.
- Analyze & verify all margin calls/recalls for Repos, Futures, Cash, and Derivative trades
- Commit Capital on behalf of the Firm for Over-The-Counter (OTC) Transactions through analysis of risk factors
- Monitor, manage & report on key Treasury responsibilities:
- Firm and Portfolio Manager financing and working capital consumption
- Margin optimization
- Financing pricing
- Bank balance sheet and return metric calculations
- Liquidity sufficiency and excess optimization
- Capital allocation and entity funding
- Work closely w Technology on data & workflow process enhancements
- Assist Legal & Head of Treasury in drafting trading/credit agreements
- Facilitate reporting and commentary for senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM, Finance, Business, or related disciplines from a top university or college
- 3 - 6+ years of collateral/margin experience
- MSO Expertise with heavy use of advanced Excel required
- Excellent analytical & mathematics skills
- Understanding of the mechanics of FICC, Options, Swaps, Futures & Digital assets
- Process-oriented high attention to detail required
- Strong communications skills (written & oral) as regular reporting & management reporting is required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.