New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A global fintech firm is looking to build out its Treasury function in NYC. This new hire will specifically work with Hedge Funds, Private Equity firms, and alternative asset managers in managing all their Treasury initiatives.
Compensation : $95000 - $110000
Job ID : 15566
- Lead relationship meetings with clients, and keep them abreast of all activities, and changes that might impact operations
- Drive and manage client led Treasury projects and initiatives
- Act as escalation point for daily operations
- Perform in depth margin analysis and optimization for clients
- Perform collateral management workflow and reporting for clients including margin call analysis, dispute resolution workflows, and liaising with brokers and clients
- Provide feedback and insight on Treasury product enhancement
- 2-5 years’ of experience in Treasury
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge of major government regulations that impact Treasury functions such as: Uncleared Margin Rules and Basel III
- Strong excel skills required
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, finance, business, math, science, or engineering is preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.