Unit Coordinating Clerk
Admin + Office Support
Harris, New York
- Working under the direct supervision of the Nurse Director/Charge Nurse in performing clerical, receptionist, communication and patient care duties (when appropriate) as directed.
- Maintaining the patient record “paper” chart as a medical-legal document, on the unit according to Medical Center policy and procedures.
- Maintaining an orderly, equipped and supplied Nursing Unit.
- Communicating inter and intra-departmentally to achieve optimum patient care.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year of additional studies or experience in business, medical or clerical fields preferred
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association required
- Must attend hospital crisis training program within three (3) months of hire or transfer and annually thereafter.
- Medical Terminology experience preferred
- Computer proficiency preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.