MD/NP/PA - Urgent Care
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Patchogue, New York
- Urgent care provided as part of multidisciplinary community center that also has primary care and specialty services available
- Option for full time or part time, clinic typically open 8:30-5:30 Monday-Friday and Saturdays 8am-4pm
- Work with patients of all ages from the local community, experience required in suturing and "small procedures"
- Community health setting, diverse caseload, will work with all ages
- Use eCW electronic medical record system, patients often come from primary care panel
Employed position with competitive compensation plan of hourly rate or if full time would be a salary with benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.