MD - Urgent Care
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
SHARE THIS JOB
Lower Fairfield County Urgent Care - Full time need- hospital affiliated
Compensation : $235000 - $260000
Job ID : 19521
- Replace a physician that has decided to shift to Primary Care and leave UC.
- Will consider EM or FM physician with experience in UC
- Must be proficient with suturing, splinting, xray/ekg interpretation
- Specialist and referrals follow up for patients in hospital system
- Full time need. Typically 36 -38 hours a week. Must do 4 weekend days a month
- Single coverage and must be proficient and capable with 36-40 patients in a 12 hour shift
- Open 12 hours on weekdays and 9 hours on the weekends
- MAs, Nurses and X-ray techs on site.
- Digital X-ray and Lab on site
- Must be BC in EM or FM experienced in UC
- CT licensed required
- Proficiency with all Urgent Care procedures
- Function independently
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.