New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A leading global investment firm is seeking a Valuations Associate within its Credit Funds business. The Credit Funds team manages approximately $12 billion AUM and focuses primarily on undervalued assets, distressed and illiquid credit investments across multiple industries.
Compensation : $95000 - $140000
Job ID : 19871
- Assist in the monthly valuation of a diverse set of credit investments, including but not limited to asset-backed securities, bonds, private loans, MBS, CMBS and derivatives
- Coordinate the receipt of monthly valuations from pricing vendors, brokers, and asset managers
- Review quotes from brokers and pricing vendors and holds discussions with the trading desk to monitor the reasonableness of quotes received
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- 2 – 6 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Strong understanding of complex modeling and analysis
- Ability to preform DCF models
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.