Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Top Tier Management Consulting firm is looking to continue to build their Valuations Advisory team - the firm boasts a very young, vibrant, entrepreneurial culture with many team building and social events, including multiple yearly trips for the entire firm. They also offer EXTENSIVE work from home capability and business development opportunities (that you will get compensated for!)
Compensation : $80000 - $1050000
Job ID : 14890
- Business valuation team performs valuations of business entities, intellectual property, intangible assets, common and preferred stock and other securities along with partnership interests, private debt instruments, options, warrants, and other derivative products.
- These services are provided to assist clients with mergers, acquisitions and dispositions; taxation planning and compliance; financial reporting; bankruptcy and reorganization; litigation and dispute resolution; and strategic planning.
- We also support assurance and tax clients pursuant to their valuation needs.
- 2 to 5 years experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting – CPA and/or MBA combined with solid accounting experience will be considered in lieu of a degree in Accounting
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams